Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:27:50 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Bo Fussing <bmf@homegate.net>
To:        Bradley Dunn <bradley@dunn.org>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: in search of the ideal IMAP server

Bradley,

Have a look at http://www.imap.org/ where there is a review of all the
IMAP server implementations.

We use the University of Washington IMAP server which seems reliable with
pine, Netscape Communicator and MS Outlook Express.

Bo

Bo Fussing <bmf@homegate.net> HomeGate Inc.
Tel +852 2851-8884 Fax +852 2541-9843 URL http://www.homegate.net
PGP fingerprint = D7 9F ED 1D E5 B9 62 4F  77 BC D1 33 5B 4E 95 81
For PGP ID & Signature mail empty message to bmf-pgp@homegate.net