Date:      Sat, 08 Jan 2000 15:06:03 -0800
From:      Sean-Paul Rees <sean@dreamfire.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   NetBSD Features page

NetBSD just added a features page to their site. It details some of the
new and cool features of NetBSD, like the "High Performance PCI IDE" and
their new VM subsystem, UVM. Does FreeBSD have an equivalent page?

High performance PCI IDE got my attention, I haven't got FreeBSD
installed on a machine with IDE. I'm planning to install a -CURRENT snap
on one shortly, and I heard that our IDE support wasn't superhot, if you
know what I mean. Has this changed in -CURRENT? (Was it superhot in the
first place, and I've just been misinformed?)

I rather like their layout...

Cheers,
Sean