Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:45:59 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Wing <h9907237@eee.hku.hk>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lucent WaveLAN drivers

--Ycz6tD7Th1CMF4v7

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 12:46:34PM +0800, Wing wrote:
>    We're a research team in the Department of Electrical and Electronic=
=20
> Engineering in the University of Hong Kong in Asia. We're doing a=20
> research project about WaveLAN. After installing FreeBSD 4.2, we found=20
> that the Lucent WaveLAN card and adapter cannot be detected and as a=20
> result the WaveLAN card cannot function properly. How should I configure=
=20
> it? What's wrong in my installation process?

Use wicontrol(8).  Specific queries should probably be sent to
mobile@freebsd.org mailing list.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

--Ycz6tD7Th1CMF4v7

--Ycz6tD7Th1CMF4v7--