Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:28:35 -0500
From:      "Predius" <predius@netzero.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Intel EtherExpress Pro/10

I have a pair of Intel EtherExpress Pro/10's that don't seem to want to be
detected by FreeBSD 4-Stable from the 4th of this month, using a Generic
kernel.  The product id on each card lines them up as PCI EtherExpress Pro's
according to Intel's website.  They have 82596 chips on them, which,
according to lint and man ie is used on the ISA based EtherExpress 16's.
The ex driver, which claims to support the EtherExpress Pro/10's says those
should use the 82595 chipset.  I'm stumped, what info should I gather and
where should I deposit it to hopefully get these two nics fired up?

Joshua Coombs