Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 01:35:54 +0930 (CST)
From:      Jeff Baker <Jeff.Baker@ACADHOTLINE.net.au>
To:        "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adopt a newbie program

Hi ML Dobson,
        It's newbie here, I just wanted to thank you for your honest approach.
        As a professional support peron (in another computer field) I
appreciate your
        comments re time consuming.

        Only point I would not agree with you on is the researched question
point.
        Right now I'm hunting for a jibberish dictionary, so I can try and
figure out
        the difference between a grep and a psedo-device within a kernel which
        I have to re compile so I can find a /dev/rfd0

        My simple point being, I'm not sure I'm qualified to ask a sensible
question just yet.<g>

        Best I can do right now is:
        Anyone point me to a simple jibberish dictionary,preferably with
some english in it.?
        What about a tech doc on setting up a Freebsd Intranet server.....??

Regards
Newbie
In the real world trying to break out!
or
In the M$ world looking for an alternate lifestyle.......
or
Choosing between Pain and Bill