Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:12:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Scott Voegtlin <davedealer2000@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Reformt to a FAT Paritition

--0-1621009154-1016032346=:3721

Howdy

I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass, but I'm absolutely desperate.. I've been reading through the manual and the "stuff" that came along with the OS, but I've stuck. I've decided that the machine I was originally going to operate a BsD server on is no longer adequet for my purposes.. so I was told to uninstall BsD on it, and format the drive back to a FAT32, and put Windows NT (I know, I know.. what a pain) back on it.

I've installed BsD on this machine, however, I can't seem to get it off... How do I format the drive back to a FAT32?

Thanks for your time

Scott

--0-1621009154-1016032346=:3721

<P>Howdy</P>
<P>I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass, but I'm absolutely desperate.. I've been reading through the manual and the "stuff" that came along with the OS, but I've stuck. I've decided that the machine I was originally going to operate a BsD server on is no longer adequet for my purposes.. so I was told to uninstall BsD on it, and format the drive back to a FAT32, and put Windows NT (I know, I know.. what a pain) back on it.</P>
<P>I've installed BsD on this machine, however, I can't seem to get it off... How do I format the drive back to a FAT32?</P>
<P>Thanks for your time</P>
Try FREE <a href="$rd_url/tag/http://mail.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Mail</a> - the world's greatest free email!
--0-1621009154-1016032346=:3721--