Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 01:24:55 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oi!

On Sat, May 16, 1998 at 10:20:58AM -0400, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 1998, Sue Blake wrote:
>
> > Now that Tim and Nik have given me enough information to be dangerous, I
> > was going to try to add freebsd-newbies into the lists of lists on the
> > web site. All the SGML files are pretty well hidden, but most yielded to
> > a bit of searching. I couldn't find anything remotely resembling the list
> > summary and list charters pages (handbook341.html and handbook343.html)
>
> You probably want to look at doc/handbook/eresources.sgml,

Aharr, found it hiding there at last! :-)

> eventually to be moved to doc/en/handbook/???? (Yow!  Is
> everything going to be in one single monster DocBook file!?).
>
> These files will look a little different from the other .sgml
> files you played with...  ;)  They're written in LinuxDoc
> (and eagerly awaiting transformation to DocBook!  Yay!).

It does look a bit different, but this too looks like little more
than some overgrown HTML thing. A few more examples and it'll all
make sense :-)

> If you only want to add the freebsd-newbies -list and add its
> charter, then you'll probably find that that's very easy. :-)

Shh! You're supposed to say it's very hard so my cheats look clever :-(
There could still be people out there who believe I know what I'm doing.
Poor souls :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-