Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 00:03:50 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: System hangs with -current ...

Yup, definitely doesn't like me using the console ... just tried it again,
and its as if it can't scroll up the screen to send more data or
something?

I just rebooted, and then ssh'd in from remote ... type'd the two sysctl
commands, and got:

cpu1 ../../i386/i386/trap.c.181 GOT (spin) sched lock [0xc0320f20] r=0 at ../../i386/i386/trap.c:181
cpcsocp/../i386/i386/trap.c.217 REL (spin) sched l

on my screen ... type'd exactly as seen ... and that's it ... console is
now locked again ...