Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:46:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joss Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BT848 Driver tar.gz "source" Needed !

hi there,
I have a TV tuner, which uses BT848 driver.
I installed fxtv from ports to use it.
it needs /dev/bktr0 driver.
it is giving me device not configured error
when trying to launch it.
I read the docs from the fxtv port
and the file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fxtv/README
states that the driver source is present
and it gives the URL.
unfortunately the given URL does not have the
specified file.
I think someone from the original vendor
may be has claimed his rights on the driver
and made the file unavailable.
is this true, or is the file somewhere out there
if so anyone can give me any URL to download ?
thanks in advance.

=====
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.