Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 1999 08:31:24 +1000
From:      Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>
To:        Ed Vander Bush <ed@42interactive.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Complete FreeBSD and FreeBSD 4.0

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 at 11:12:47 -0400, Ed Vander Bush wrote:
> Hi, I just bought the CD's for 3.2 and have been running other
> previous versions.  I know 4.0 is coming but I cannot find a lot of
> information about it.

4.0-RELEASE most likely won't be around until early next year, which
is probably why you can't :-)

> What are the signifigant changes.  Also  have considered purchasing
> The Complete FreeBSD but shall I wait until 4.X?  Will it be changed
> signifigantly?  Thanks

Up to you.. you'll be waiting a while if you choose to go that route.

--
- Jim Mock - jim@blues.ghis.net - systems administrator - ghis.NET -
- work: http://www.ghis.net/ - personal: http://www.ghis.net/~jim/ -