Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 12:44:07 -0400
From:      "Brian" <ircd@wrath.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Ignacio Cristerna" <ignacioc@avantel.net>
Subject:   Re: Freeside

If that wasn't a waste of bandwidth, I don't know what is.  Goofy stuff like
that should be sent in private so as to not waste these fine people's time
and bandwidth.

If the amount of bandwidth your given is in direct proportion to your
intelligence, then I have a 300baud modem with your name on it.

If you're wondering why I sent to the list recommending a Microsoft product,
it was so that it would end up in the archives stating that there is another
solution besides a cobble job on bsd.

(notice that I'm sending to the list to tell other future imbeciles to keep
flaming off the list.)

-Brian