Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:37:23 -0500
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Subject:   Re: FP 2000

> I have finally succumbed and installed fp 2000 extensions
>
> But they do not work (suprise suprise :-)
>
> I am running freebsd4.1 and installed the apache port with fp
>
> No error on install, if I run the "check" item in  it says check OK
> fpsrvadm.exe
>
> In the virtual hosts error log I get
>
> /usr/home/vhost/web/_vti_bin/shtml.exe/_vti_rpc
>
> MS knowledge base says it is caused by the UID  being  less than 11
> and/or the GID being lower that 21. not so they are both higher than
> that
>
> Any ideas ?

Your getting this error on a virtual web only or does it happen on the root web also?

If the problem is happening on the virtual web, then check /usr/local/sbin for suexec.  If it is there, then check your httpd.conf
file and check the User it needs to match the suexec user (suexec defaults to "www" user).

Also, make sure that their is a "www" user in your password file.

Scot