Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:09:32 +0000
From:      Yann Golanski <yann@kierun.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting issue.

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

I have two hard drives in my machine, the first one has several partions
with Window 2000 as the main OS.  The second one has several partions
with FreeBSD on it. =20

I have installed the BSD boot loader onto the MBR of the second HD.  It
shows two options: F1 for FreeBSD and F5 for drive 5.  Both options boot
onto the same FreeBSD.  Which means that I have to change the order of
the boot drives in the BIOS each time I switch OS which is lame.=20

What have I done wrong with the Boot loader?  How can I tell it to look
at BOTH hard drives so that I can have one boot loader for both disks?

--=20
yann@kierun.org                  -=3D*=3D-                      www.kierun.=
org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318
    IRC:   nick kierun, server spod.uk.amiganet.org, channel #sanctus
    NNGS:  nick kierun, server nngs.cosmic.org, port 9696.

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF--