Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 1996 12:13:30 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Justin Ashworth <ashworth@fubar.cs.montana.edu>
To:        Ken Marsh <durang@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        Richard Chessher <chessher@austin.ibm.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD and Windows95

On Mon, 12 Aug 1996, Ken Marsh wrote:

> There is a utility to do this on the CD-ROM, which I'm sure you'll hear
> about from someone else. However, I have a friend who used a package he
> got off the internet called "Partition Magic". He split a large C: drive
> into two partitions, and his data was left intact. Note that you do need
> to have a fair amount of available space and you do need to defragment the
> drive before doing this.

  Well, Partition Magic isn't supposed to be found on the Internet as it
is a commercial product. Go to http://www.powerquest.com for more info.
For me, FIPS does a very good job...and it's FREE!

- Justin J. Ashworth
-- CS Student - Montana State University
--- Chair, Association for Computing Machinery - MSU
-- ashworth@cs.montana.edu
- http://www.cs.montana.edu/~ashworth