Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:26:07 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/167654: x11-wm/twm - no mouse cursor

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette
<rfg@tristatelogic.com> wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR ports/167654; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
> To: Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Re: ports/167654: x11-wm/twm - no mouse cursor
> Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 16:03:08 -0800
>
>  I'm sorry, but at present I have no ability to test fresh patches.
>
>  In general, I do not try to keep up with -CURRENT on my normal/production
>  machines, so I would need to dedicate a disk to holding just -CURRENT and
>  I do not have any spares at the moment.
>
>  I will just have to hope that you fix works, and that it will be present
>  in either 9.1-RC4 or else in 9.1-RELEASE.  (I am assuming that it did not
>  quite make it into -RC3.)

This is a patch to the port, not to FreeBSD, so it is not tied to
CURRENT or any particular release. All you should need to do is to
build the latest  x11-drivers/xf86-input-mouse and install it..
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558@gmail.com