Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:09:36 -0500
From:      "Scott P. Perry" <spacer@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Network Compatibility

Hello,

I currently have a Linksys EtherLAN card (I think that's the correct name
for it).  It's a 10BASE-T card.  My question, of course, is will FreeBSD
support it?  Also, from the FTP site, what exactly do I need to download?
Just the "bin" directory (as if I'm doing it from a floppy), or will I need
everything in their eventually, anyhow?  I didn't notice anywhere, and I'm
just curious.  I have a Pentium-120 that this will be used on.  Thanks in
advance.

-- Scott Perry