Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 02:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Ulf Vedenbrant <uffe@swip.net>
Subject:   [uffe@swip.net: Re: ports tree unstable now]

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:58:32 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Ulf Vedenbrant <uffe@swip.net>
To: postmaster@FreeBSD.ORG
cc: asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: ports tree unstable now

Hi!

This might be the wrong way to report an eventual bug.

But..;-)

When browsing for example on

http://www.uk.freebsd.org/ports/archivers.html

You might want to ftp from

ftp://ftp.uk.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/archivers/arc.tar

But you get

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/archivers/arc.tar

I.e the ".uk." is missing in the link.

Is this by design?

Not sure since then there will no real need for the mirrored server
unless you do a direct ftp to it.

Regards

/Uffe