Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 06:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shawn Kelly <kellysm_2k@yahoo.com>
To:        Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
Cc:        mjy@geizhals.at, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reliable rackmount servers?

--0-1804289383-964704700=:9767

Wow, this is the second response that I've recieved like this. I was excited to see all of the Compaq support in FreeBSD since we are a Compaq shop. But now, I have to re-think this. I was hoping to convert a couple of my servers to FreeBSD in the next year or so to free up some licensing. I guess I should consider another platform, if thats the path I take.

I'm supposed to be making my life easier with FreeBSD, not complicating it further.

Thank you,

Shawn

--0-1804289383-964704700=:9767

<P>Wow, this is the second response that I've recieved like this. I was excited to see all of the Compaq support in FreeBSD since we are a Compaq shop. But now,&nbsp;I have to re-think this. I was hoping to convert a couple of my servers to FreeBSD in the next year or so to free up some licensing. I guess I should consider another platform, if thats the path I take.</P>
<P>I'm supposed to be making my life easier with FreeBSD, not complicating it further.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Thank you,</P>
Get <a href="http://mail.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Mail</a> - Free email you can access from anywhere!
--0-1804289383-964704700=:9767--