Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:18:23 +0100
From:      Frank Staals <frankstaals@gmx.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 1.5

Hmm I got a question regarding to Fx 1.5. Has anyone else noticed a
tremendous slowdown when using 1.5 ? I especially mean when the
popup-window opens to ask what you want to do with a download ( save it
or open it ) then Fx hangs for about 15 seconds ( while the 'ok' button
is not clickable ) then It continues again. Also Firefox crashed when I
tried using an upload function ( to attach a file to a post in a forum ).

Anyone else had problems with this ? ( Using Xfce4.2.3.1 with gtk2.8.9
here )

Thanks in advance

--
-Frank Staals