Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:10:21 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Moving Things

> Comments?

<violent-agreement>Absolutely!</violent-agreement>

I think I tried to cover too much ground in my initial message(s) and
probably wound up with an incomprehensible stream of consciousness as
a result, but this states it all very clearly.  I'd be very interested
in tossing around some possible hierarchies, perhaps offline where
they won't clog the mailing list.

- Jordan