Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:00:57 +0100
From:      Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@42.org>
To:        Steve Price <steve@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/5308

On Sun, Jan 11, 1998 at 09:46:37AM -0800, Steve Price wrote:
> Synopsis: New port: xtris [category games]
> State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
> State-Changed-By: steve
> State-Changed-When: Sun Jan 11 09:45:58 PST 1998
> State-Changed-Why:
> We are no longer able to have any tetris-like ports for
> legal reasons.

Hm, I remember that "tetris" had to be removed from the base system
because of legal threats, but does that also apply to ports, there is no
code at all included in an port. (NO_CDROM and NO_PACKAGE should
be set, that's right). Or am I terribly wrong here ?

CU,
    Sec
--
So viel ist in so kurzer Zeit zu tun.