Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:42:27 +0200
From:      "Andrew W. Nosenko" <andrew.w.nosenko@gmail.com>
To:        Martin Wilke <miwi@freebsd.org>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, secteam@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Request] move www/firefox3 to www/firefox.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Martin Wilke <miwi@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Howdy Gnomies,
>
> I think it is time to move www/firefox3 to www/firefox and set firefox3
> as the default Browser. Firefox 2.0.X isn't supported upstream
> and we need to mark firefox 2.0 as FORBIDDEN. It has some critical

Unfortunatelly, Gecko-based GNOME applications (epiphany, devhelp, for
example) cannot be compiled using firefox3 from the one hand and its
WebKit incarnations aren't ready yet.  Therefore, it is too early to
remove firefox2 yet, as for me.  Too many harm may occur...

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew.w.nosenko@gmail.com>