Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:15:27 -0700
From:      "Rob Anderson" <unixchf@adelphia.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sound Issues

Hi I just bought my first copy of freebsd about 3 days ago.  I know you
don't want nothing to do with me right?  Sorry.  I installed it on Toshiba
Satellite 2250xcds.  Once again I know you don't want nothing to do with me.
That is two strikes. I have got it loaded and it works wonderfully.  I just
can't seem to figure out how to configure the sound.  I have been using
Linux for about 2 years and I have been going to school for UNIX for about a
year now.  I can get around in it pretty good, but I am not getting the
sound issue.  I have used the maestro modules in linux which seem to work
really well with my sound, but I can't seem to find the configuration
utility, if there is one, to install the maestro and configure the sound.
If you could please let me in on the secret it would be a great help.  If
you could also sneak in a canned response of how to set up a floppy that
would be nice too.

Thanks,
Rob Anderson
unixchf@adelphia.net