Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:56:59 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Stephen Hilton" <nospam@hiltonbsd.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: Start on-demand PPP from remote telephone

Last time I looked, mgetty was capable of doing stuff with dtmf
tones.  I think you need to use the vgetty program rather than mgetty
(both are installed when you install the port), but that's all I
remember.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>