Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:23:40 -0500
From:      erik@www.smluc.org
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/37352: audio/arts fails to build on -stable

Could this pr please be closed and ignored? I gave it a try in my
port-testing jail and found that it compiled fine, so I purged out my
system (rm -rf /boot /bin /sbin /lib /usr/bin ... , cp jail files in,
make world... is there a cleaner way to make sure all files get updated
and no 'extra' files (say from a -current->-stable downgrade?) get
removed?) and it built fine. I'm assuming I had some junk that was
screwing up the g++ toolchain.

thnx

--
        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.