Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:46:52 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        ade@demon.net, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More breakage in -current as a result of header frobbing.

On Sun, Feb 22, 1998 at 06:43:08PM -0600, Ade Lovett wrote:
> Rather than mailing it out to hackers, committers, or wherever,
> how about adding the daily output of "make world" on the build
> box somewhere under the CVS tree, so those that are interested
> can cvsup a new category (say "builds"), and those that aren't
> don't end up with unwanted stuff in their mailboxes.

I'm not certain I don't want it to the mailing list, but I think
storing it in CVS would a very good idea, no matter what else is done.

This will let us find differences from daily build to daily build,
which could potentially be of help in tracking down strange changes.
It never hurts to have more data available, at least.

Eivind.