Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:34:15 -0800
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Matthew Thyer <Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Amanda 2.4.1 has been out for a while]

--==_Exmh_532978757P

If memory serves me right, Matthew Thyer wrote:
> Someone may feel like updating Amanda.   If I need to use it I'll
> send patches (but I dont need to use it).
>
> We have version 2.3.0 in ports whereas the current version is 2.4.1

Try:

/usr/ports/misc/amanda24

I think the reason that we have both in the ports collection is that
amanda-2.3.X has some incompatabilities with amanda-2.4.X.

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_532978757P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNlDEhqjOOi0j7CY9AQFvyQQAhBnvdH8EltZYn4uhVoXrT/j4CkHV3umy
UizaFk12/XXLdApqzi9dqnrklEPPo/TcKW5Vrj8Eh5k/cvcPrLEhiLGgL7+A8YrX
zPWqAGGhgKcdpVTqP4+QlZ/KBn6XtZphT1u2xTulY32/xff2vApBW7EJHZDLJcDf
HfNWksjeFZA=
=r35v
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_532978757P--