Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 1996 13:12:37 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      freebsd@aeon.net (Mr Operating System)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   vm_fault.c probs

hi... =)

since i just did subscribe, i might as something that's been
answered... someone direct me to the right direction then...

i runcurrent, and have been having probs with the vm/vm_fault.c or
probably it's not that file, but there the compiling hangs...

version is 1.49, dated 8th jun, 6:48  (same prob with 1.48 too)

error:

../../vm/vm_fault.c: In function 'vm_fault':
../../vm/vm_fault.c:332: structure has no member named 'behaviour'
../../vm/vm_fault.c:332: 'OBJ_RANDOM' undeclared (first use this function)
../../vm/vm_fault.c:332: (Each undeclared identifiers is reported only once
../../vm/vm_fault.c:332: for eachfunction it appears in.)
../../vm/vm_fault.c:338: structure has no member named 'behaviour'
../../vm/vm_fault.c:338: 'OBJ_SEQUENTIAL' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
shadows#

my slightly limited C knowledge hints me where the problem is, and i have
attemted few times to get rid of that... but since i dont have time to read
all the files needed to understand what the programmer were after, i
found it more useful to ask if someone has done it right already...

i believe i did 'make world' in three weeks ago, actually, last time i
seem to have compiled kernel successfully were apr 30, oops...

anyway, i have updated the /usr/share/mk files to match the latest, could
the problem be in libraries? that would be my best guess...

(yes, i'm lazy, i could 'make world', but since the machine's at work, and
i cant compile overnite, it would take bit too long...)

mickey