Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:42:56 +0100
From:      "Lars Köller" <lkoeller@cc.FH-Lippe.DE>
To:        Lars Koeller <Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.de>
Cc:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org, dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu
Subject:   Re: SCB and 2940 Problems (with Seagate Python DAT)!

Hello again!

Sorry, but my previous message about the working Seagate Dat stramer was
a litte to forwared, I have to revoke it :-(((

Using dump seems to be o.k so far, but afbackup, a really nice network
backup system produces the same error message as before. You can get the
latest version of afbackup from

  ftp://ftp.zn.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/pub/linux

Try it! Sorry again, I will try my best at Seagate again. It looks like
the firmware isn't ready for 'tagged command queueing' in all details.