Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:08:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
To:        JJS2877636@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can UNIX BSDI run on a Macinotsh G3 via emulation?

NetBSD might be your best option for BSD on Mac, but I don't know if they
support the G3 yet.  Check out www.netbsd.org

However, if you only want it to program in Perl, why not just get the Mac
version of Perl?  I've never used it, but I've heard about it and it's
supposed to be reliable.  See www.macperl.com

Ken Bolingbroke
hacker@bolingbroke.com