Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:47:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        keith@mail.telestream.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ports

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 keith@mail.telestream.com wrote:

# I am having a problem with the rzsz port. Get this error.
#
# ===>  Extracting for rzsz-3.50
# >> Checksum mismatch for rzsz.zip.Make sure the Makefile and md5 file
# (/usr/ports/comms/rzsz/files/md5)
# are up to date.
#
# Then it just stops the make. How is it I make it make? I have no idea how
# to make sure the files are up to date and realy need this package.
# Any help out there?

This is one of those ports whose distfiles don't contain version
numbers.  The contents of the file changes and its name does not.
Just remove /usr/ports/distfiles/rzsz.zip and do a 'make fetch'
to grab a fresh copy.

-steve