Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 07:08:25 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Bruce Walter <walter@biostat.sph.unc.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pine 3.94...

Bruce Walter wrote in message ID
<Pine.BSF.3.94.960622004943.12556A-100000@ceres.bios.unc.edu>:
> Hello all,

> I just placed a tar/gzipped version of my /usr/ports/mail/pine394 dir
> on ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/incoming/pine394.port.tar.gz

Hi

Thanks for your submission.

Unfortunately the ports tree is now ``frozen'' pending the release of
2.1.5-RELEASE later this month, and unless this port is needed
desperately or something (yes, I know that 3.91 which is currently
there is outdated, but Satoshi didn't update it to 3.93 when a port
was offered, and I'm sure he had a reason, so I'm erring on the side
of caution. Sorry).

The upload will be left and looked at more closely once 2.1.5-R is
cut.

Gary (temporary Deputy Ports-Meister)