Date:      Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:18:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Soeren Straarup <xride@x12.dk>
To:        Felix Cohen <ps2fac@bath.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: F/OSS Psychology Research

Hi

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Felix Cohen wrote:

> Hey,
> =09My name is Felix Cohen, and I am a researcher at Bath University,
> England. I am currently undertaking research to investigate the
> relationships between motivation and other factors on F/OSS developers
> and users.
> =09To this end, we have put a questionnaire online for developers to fill
> in. It is <a
> href=3D"http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ps2fac/Research/questionnaire.html
> ">here</a> . Please complete the form honestly. All results will be
> anonymised, and the final research will be published on the website.
> =09Thanks,
>
> Felix

Could you please clearify the political questions.
Cause i didn't understand them. English is not my first language.

But yes there should in the form of democracy be politics in OSS,
fx like FreeBSD with core team and other teams. But politics from
countries should not influence OSS (that is the ideal idea).

That is my two pennies..

Best regards S=F8ren Straarup

Soeren Straarup   | aka OZ2DAK aka Xride
FreeBSD wannabe   | FreeBSD since 2.2.6-R
   'We wanted to believe. But the tools
    had been taken away..' Mulder