Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:36:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        Mike Dewhirst <Dewhirst.M@ucles.org.uk>
Cc:        "'mbr@FreeBSD.org'" <mbr@FreeBSD.org>, "'ports@FreeBSD.org'" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: openoffice-641d

hi,

> Just wondering if there is a status page for the work being done on the open
> office port + how can one get involved?

There is no status page yet. here is a little status overview:

Compile	does still fail due makefile unoidl breakage somewhere. I was
not able to track it down yet.

Even if this is solved, we still have gcc errors, which let the
openoffice build segfault in different places

You can remove the "BROKEN" message and compile the souce (huge distfile!)
if you have a fast internet connection and 1GB free diskspace.

Send patches to me if you habe any :)

Martin