Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:12:37 +0200
From:      Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pango not found .....

Hiya

Im trying to upgrade gnome, but im having a problem upgrading GTK.

I get this message

checking Pango flags... configure: error:
*** Pango not found. Pango built with Cairo support is required
*** to build GTK+. See http://www.pango.org for Pango information.

Im following the suggestions thats in /usr/ports/UPDATING

Ive ran the script gnomelogalyzer.sh, but I get this message

-snip
The cause of your build failure is not known to gnomelogalyzer.sh ...
-snip

I go to /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/pango and run make config and I get No
options to configure.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark