Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:44:25 -0500
From:      Peter Elsner <peter@srigate.servplex.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE and LS-120 Drives

Has anyone had any problems with the LS-120 drives?

We have one installed on our new FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE server.

It's constantly giving us a warning message

afd0: reading partition table: error reading fsbn 0

It especially happens when we access the CD-ROM drive...

I'm wondering if it is the drive or something in the FreeBSD drivers section.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Peter Elsner <peter@servplex.com>                                Vice
President Of Customer Service
1835 S. Carrier Parkway
Grand Prairie, Texas
75051                                                                (972)
263-2080 - Voice
(972) 263-2082 -
Fax                                                                  (972)
489-4838 - Cell Phone
(425) 988-8061 - eFax

Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.