Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 16:23:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        renzo_sy@yahoo.com (renzo sy)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'd like to install FreeBSD on my PC

	Go to www.freebsd.org and click on the Getting FreeBSD link.  You will not be able to put
FreeBSD on a DOS partition but if Window's has not taken up your whole drive you can use a disk
partitioning tool to shrink the Windows partition.  Partition Magic is available for a fee and
should do the trick.  There is also the free alternative FIPS.  It is more difficult to use but
it is free.

Ian

As told by, renzo sy

Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.