Date:      Fri, 06 Sep 2002 08:02:24 +0300
From:      Pekka Nikander <Pekka.Nikander@nomadiclab.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   EAPOL (was Re: EAP in PPP?)

Julian Elischer wrote:
> HI!
>
> you said that you had a few ideas of things needed (e.g. docs)
> before this would be ready for committing (802.1x would be
> cool to have..)
>
> any movement?

Nope, I've been at home taking care of the kids since the beginning
of June -> interrupts all the time -> no flow time -> no code.

But maybe some time before the end of the year.  I'll start
having cycles from mid September -- a helping hand or two
would not harm after that.

Current priorities:

  - go through the code and add SMP support as you suggested
    long time ago

  - work out a scheme for supporting multiple parallel
    server-end state machines (authenticators)

  - write documentation

In addition to those, there are a number of smaller things,
but I can take care of them easily myself.

--Pekka