Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:36:46 -0500
From:      "FreeBSD" <freebsd@datalinkwireless.com>
To:        "Free BSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: root Error

Ok I booted into single user mode and I am trying to edit the "paswwd" file,
but what editor can I use, I tried vi and ee and they both don't work.

I am also using the /bin/sh shell, incase that helps.

I also tried to reinstall csh and the files aren't there.

I would like to once again thank everyone for their help.

Kevin Aug
-Web Designer
http://www.datalinkny.com
http://www.datalinkwireless.com