Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:12:08 -0500
From:      Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to deal with spam for good?

On Mar 10, 2005, at 6:44 AM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> FreeBSD 4.EIGHT came with Sendmail 8.12.8 out of the box.  OK, so now
> your not too lazy to understand Sendmail, you just have a gigantic
> chip on your shoulder against it so your going to ignore the most
> popular MTA on the planet and pretend it doesen't exist.

Dude, half my mailservers are running sendmail.  Sendmail's fine.

As for "chips on the shoulder": pot, kettle, black.

> Fine, just don't contaminate anyone else particularly a newbie.

When was the last time someone thanked you for diatribes like these,
Ted?  You're wasting more time than just mine with this drivel, and
frankly, your rabid personal attacks say more about you then they do
about me.

--
-Chuck