Date:      Fri, 04 Feb 2000 16:56:42 -0500
From:      Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hi there...

Everything I've read so far (from the list and from the web site) states
that cardbus (32-bit) cards aren't supported.  PCCARD (aka PCMCIA), 16-bit
cards are supported.  I speak not from experience but from reading the
list.  So I might be full of sheet.

--
PETER SCHWENK                                    |  UNIX System Administrator
Department of Mathematical Sciences              |  University of Delaware