Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:28:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Brian <bri@sonicboom.org>
Cc:        cetus303 <cetus303@khakassia.ru>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: info & tutorials

	In 99% of cases what's there is accurate for older releases too,
but the numbers don't get updated. There has been a gradual shift over
time to make the documentation less version-dependent, but it's rough
going, so if you want to help, join the freebsd-doc list and ask for an
assignment. :)

Doug

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Brian wrote:

> That is 1 of my long standing gripes of the page, perhaps search matches
> and/or docs ought to be sorted by release or date?
>
> 				Bri
>
> On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, cetus303 wrote:
>
> > Hi there.
> >
> > I'm a rookie with FreeBSD, and, I'm reading a lot of docs from
> > www.freebsd.org.
> > But, there is a trouble, all "how to"'s and tutorials written for earlier
> > versions of the OS.
> > I have 3.2, so, where can I obtain such information?
> >

> > 	Sincerely Yours,
> > 			Max.

On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter
what it does.
                -- Will Rogers