Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 06:09:01 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        Paul Richards <paul@freebsd-services.com>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Clarification: producers of FreeBSD CD-ROMs]

On 2002-05-07 09:09, Michael Lucas wrote:
> On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 01:53:22PM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:
> > Can we re-organise the listing of distributors so that they're not
> > separated into CD and DVD sections?
>
> Sounds like a good idea here.  Any objection, other -doc folks?
>
> It's not like we have DVD manufacturers choking the list of CDROM
> manufacturers.  :-)

Since DVD is so very much like a CDROM disk, and they are essenntially
used exactly like a non-rewritable CDROM by most home-users, this
makes a lot of sense.  I say yes, if it matters.  If nobody else comes
up with diffs for this before I get the mail backlog of my last
offline days cleaned out, I'll take a shot at this.

- Giorgos