Date:      Tue, 09 May 2000 13:03:20 +0930 (CST)
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: What do people think of maybe using the sourceforge software

On 09-May-00 Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>  I think it's also reasonable to say that FreeBSD itself is a bit too
>  large to register and run as a sourceforge project, but why not use
>  the same software to offer a higher level of "polish" to the existing
>  project infrastructure?  Comments?  I'm just playing with this stuff a
>  bit myself right now and will say more once I actually know more about
>  it.

Well, the questions I have are..

1) Will it scale with 200 developers and (if we put the pr's into the source
   forge interface) all the prs?

2) How much stuff well get moved over to sit under the new interface, and how
   hard will that be to accomplish? :)

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum