Date:      Mon, 1 May 1995 09:36:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   x11/InterViews

This port seems broken... at least, on my 2.0 system, it gives lots of
errors during compile, and they seem pretty scattered.  If this actually
compiles on one of the more recent SNAPs, then I'll wait (I'll upgrade
once the semester is over).  Otherwise, I don't want to go debug this
thing if someone else has a working copy...

I've just finally figured out c++ and wanted to give it a try on
something that ought to show it's strong points (I'm not yet convinced OO
programming is the gift of the gods, yet).  Interviews seemed a good bet,
so I really want to get it up.

Thanks ...

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!