Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:38:59 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Change password via web

Ok guys and gals,

When/if you download one of the 2 scripts I posted, please verify that you
have inetd.conf (or alternative) configured correctly to listen on port 106
and run poppassd for any incoming connections.

I can't/won't help with the perl script, but if the PHP script says
"Connection Refused," you can damned well bet that the script is crapping
out because nothing's listening to port 106 on the specified server
(localhost by default).

Enjoy,

-Troy