Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:53:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marcel Mason {Personal} <marcel@nunanet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Email autorespond & return mail

Good day:

I wonder if someone could point me in the direction of information or a
script that would return mail to a sender with a brief message advising
why the email had been returned.

Some of our clients have their accounts 'suspended' if they are going to
be out of town for extended periods of time. This does not however stop
mail from accumulating in their mail files, I would like to have the
original email and a message stating that the address is temporarily
unavailable sent back to the originator.

Thanks