Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:11:01 +0530
From:      "Amarendra Godbole" <amarendra.godbole@gmail.com>
To:        "Matthias Schmidt" <schmidtm@mathematik.uni-marburg.de>,  freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Announcing pkg_search

On Dec 3, 2007 6:28 PM, Matthias Schmidt
<schmidtm@mathematik.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
> I wrote a small script called pkg_search to help me searching my local
> ports tree for a port/package without using "make search name=" or
> something like freshports.org.  Its not a big deal, but it eases my
> daily pkg_add life a bit :)
>
> I created a port and submitted it as ports/118397.
[...]

You may want to update the manpage here:
AUTHOR

pumipd was written by me and is licensed under a BSD license.

Nice little script, does a good job on FreeBSD. I got it working on
OpenBSD as well, with some tweaks, shall write to you once I get it
full running on OBSD. Thanks.

-Amarendra

--
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.