Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:07:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel panic in 4.2 with AHA-2940

Well, so you're saying I've found some other bug? Wierd... Anyway, I'd
still like to help fix it if you have any tips or anything.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|