Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:20:11 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   More on Netfinity 7100 SMP issue ...

Just wondering if this should be telling me anything?  I'm working withthe
IBM folks right now on getting this rectified, but don't know if this
gives me more information to throw at them?

Booting up latest -stable kernel, boot -v gives me:

SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!
SMP: CPU: apic_initialize():
	lint0: 0x00010700 lint1: 0x00010400 TPR: 00000010 SVR: 000001ff
<hang here>

Again, the machine itself doesn't appear to be hanging, as I can do a
ctl-alt-del to reboot, it shuts down CPU#0 and everything ...

tomorrow morning, I'm going to hook a laptop up to the serial console and
do a full 'boot -v' and see if maybe that provides more info?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org